Monday 18 June 2012

Fruitti Fruitti =)


Assalamualaikum to all readers.. (^_*)

It has been quite a long time since I've posted anything on here..
So today I just wanna talk about my fav fruits..yummy!! ;p
I dont know why..but..I just feel like updating =)

Honeydew will always be ranked first for my fav fruits.. =)
I dont know why but I just like the sweet & milky taste of it..
is it milky?? hehe..I dont know but I feel so..
Honeydew is actually helps to prevent cancer, diabetes & high blood pressure..so lets join me; be the Honeydew lover 

Strawberry!! I really love it especially when we dip it in melt chocolate..yummy!! I always heard people complaining about the sour taste but to me, the sour taste is acceptable, just nice! I really enjoy the juicy taste. Plus, I really love the achenes which sounds crispy when we chew it..hehe..it helps whiten your teeth as well.

Ok, now I wanna talk about mango. I really like it but not all types of mango. I just like the one which a bit 'keras' with a bit green in color, not too yellow like the one in the picture above..I dont know how to describe it but I dont like such soft texture mango. I like the sweet+sour mango with a bit crispy when chewing it..I hope u understand what I mean..hehe..oh ya, fyi, mangoes also act as antioxidants. So keep eating mango if you want to look young =)

Last but not least, watermelon.. =) I dont know since what age I started to like this fruit bcoz I still remember that I dont like watermelon when I was a kid..weird right? but that's what happened to me..hehe..I dont have much idea to talk about this fruit but I just like it bcoz it has sweet taste and juicy. Watermelon helps to prevent acne and also supply water to your body.

#ThankU 4 reading..I just feel like typing in engish today..hehe..
I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammatical errors here but I really hope u can understand that I'm still in learning stage..ok, till now.. c u on the next post.. tata =)

2 comments:

HERO said...

mane durian?hehehe

~ ika popo ~ said...

durian bkn fav fruit ika la syg..xleh mkn byk nnt pns bdn..huhu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...