Sunday 16 October 2011

can u imagine?


can u imagine, u're doing things that actually 

u don't wanna do..at all!
that's what happen to me right now..
no one force me but I force myself to do so..
but deep inside my heart, I don't really like it!
I don't have any interest living with books..and all those assignments, quizzes, tests and what so ever..
I wonder..can someone replace my position here?
all the payments have been settled..
just stay in this room and go to class everyday for this semester FOR FREE..
bcoz I've already settle down all the payments..
I just wanna do whatever I wanna do..but I don't know how??
can u give me some opinion?can somebody help me?
cuz I can't help myself..
but please..don't ask me anything about this when u see me..

3 comments:

fanna said...

like it!
i wish to have duplicate of me..
yg duplicate tu kene buat tests assignments exam..

~ ika popo ~ said...

haha..setuju!

HERO said...

xtaw nk ckp pe..hehe...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...