Sunday 27 November 2011

Let's dance, baby!


Hello guys..how r u today?hope all well..

since my room-mate isn't here in my room, so i just do something that i missed, very much!!
guess what??..it's dancing!! =D
i used to be a dancer when i was in school..so that's why i missed it, damn much!!
but now, i have no chance and no time to dance..
besides i'm so embarrassed to dance in front of my room-mate..hehe..
can u imagine i am dancing right now??in front of u??ooww..ok just stop!! don't imagine!! forget it!! ;p 
when i was in school, i just danced a traditional..
but when i'm in my room, in my personal mood, everything's turn out to be my own way of dancing which i really love it..and i think it's fun!! =D
i just turn on a "love u like a love song" song, and dance along to the rhythm..
and now i'm so tired but i'm happy.. =)
actually i wanna study but i dont know why i dont have that mood..huhu..
i just look at the book, and hope i'll continue it later..hehe..
i dont do anything for the couple of days..so i have to open the books today..
i already open the books after having my dinner at 4pm just now..
but i dont have the mood to study all these..huhu..
i had my dinner at 4pm today..is it a dinner??well i guess so.. =)
hmm..i really wanna study right now..
oh God, please give me the strength!! and the mood as well..huhu
cuz i have 4 tests next week..i cant imagine how i'm gonna be in that week..
or if i just close all these books right now, it will be a last minute study later, hmm..as usual..i'm so sick of it..
ok guys, till then..thank you for reading..
have fun..tata.. =)


with ekin AF


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...